The saga of ‘Angela why did you decide to have a book signing and a gallery show just before DragonCon and then start your gallery panel stuff too late?’ continues! Spent the last 3 days painting like a madwoman! You saw the naked leather masks, now see them with COLOR!
|Behold my PRETTEHS! That’s a little pile of stuff to be turned into jewelry and
bookmarks at the end.
|A Black Swan mask. Heavily inspired by the look of
the movie with Natalie Portman. Still need to add
crystals to the crown in this one!
|Seraphim mask. If my brain wasn’t broke before,
it was after this mask. Possibly adding gold chains
|Tarot: The Moon mask. Or also “Moon Bonnet”.
She’s going to have a ‘necklace’ of fresh water
|And finally, the DRAGON Mask! Totally dig how this came
They all still need varnishing, which will add an extra layer of candy-like awesome, but are otherwise done for the most part! Stuff I still need to do:
– Finish displays for the bookmarks
– Finishing touches on the masks/jewelry that need dangly parts
– Mat and frame things. Embellish mats that are not LE
– Label everything properly for the art show
– Finish presentation for E-marketing panel in the art track
– Maybe do costume bits for a Lusiphur cosplay?
– EAT YOUR BRAINZ!
I can haz yer brainz? ;_;
I loved your work at the con. I’m quite sad that I was not the person who bought the dragon mask XD
Hi Rich! If you still have interest in a Dragon mask, I have the pattern and can make more. Just drop me a line! 😉