Right off the bat, I have to say that October has been such indulgent fun for me! Thanks to those of you who stuck with me through the wacky weirdness that was my Exalted Art Challenge. I know it’s a bit different than the art you’re used to from me, but I hope it has been interesting for you all, just the same!
I’ve had a minor conflict in that I was supposed to finish up the Exalted Art Challenge by the end of October, but for reasons (aka. my own meticulous nature), I’m only about halfway through the topic list! As such, I’ve decided to continue the EAC into November as well. This might be a little complicated because I’m also doing NaNoWriMo. I’m going to try to do both and see how insane I go! I have been looking forward to NaNoWriMo all year and could not give up on it this year again. The plan is to put on an hour timer and write. Keeping it simple and also not letting myself spend too long on it!
This may all be complicated by the fact that we’re planning to move in a couple months as well! With luck, it’ll be into a house all our own. We’re currently working on the details, so keep your fingers crossed! Between packing up boxes and finishing up my last professional obligations of the year so I can focuson the move, I hope to keep myself sane with a creative escape to the EAC and NaNoWriMo!
Coming in November
- The Exalted Art Challenge Part 2 – Continuing the 2nd half of the topic list! Sketch collections will be shared with Patrons early and released a month later for the public. Keep up with the Challenge’s final art at the Uncrucified’s project blog or this Twitter thread.
- NaNoWriMo for The Uncrucified – Become my NaNo Buddy here! I’m going to be continuing the 3rd person rewrite/novelization of The Uncrucified and sharing daily posts on my main Twitter. I’ll be sharing progress in my Patreon Discord as well, so feel free to come join in the fun there with your own stories where we can encourage one another!
- New Downloadables! Also keep an eye out for a new coloring page for my $5+ Patrons and a wallpaper pack featuring Kalara’s “Garda Wings Attack” piece for ALL Patrons!
Digest of October’s Posts
- Interview on Colourisma!
- Exalted Art Challenge – Collection 1 – Fave Caste, Regional Fashion, etc.
- Exalted Art Challenge – Collection 2 – Fave Spell, Fave House, etc.
- Exalted Art Challenge – Collection 3 – Fave God, First Age Incarnation, etc.
- Exalted Art Challenge – Collection 4 – Abyssal, Deathlords, Etc.
Rewards Added in October
Anyone taking on NaNoWriMo? Did you do any fun challenges in October? I’d love to hear about it!
It’s gonna be a fun November, which is also my birth-month. I’ve been looking forward to crisp Autumn days and writing inspiration, despite everything else!