A quickie post today because I should be matting and not blogging (and we all know how I will find any reason to delay matting things till the last minute). I also really like making lists. I’ve got till September 2nd (roughly two weeks), the day of art show setup for DragonCon, to get the following done:
- Double-mat about 12 things
- Embellish said mats
- Find frames for the last of the original paintings that’re going on display (about 3 more to go?)
- Replenish stock of leather butterfly barrettes, keychains, and necklaces
- Possibly create a couple more butterfly domino masks (any suggestions on what species I should do next?)
- Decide whether I want to go Assassin’s Creed or Linsner’s Dawn for a costume theme. I thought I’d have time to do both, but this is doubtful now! This is purely optional, but oh so much fun!
Just when I say that, I’ll probably forget 15 bajillion things I should’ve remembered for the first day. I’m also looking forward to seeing old friends again. Hee can’t wait till Windfalcon gets to town so I can kidnap her!