Rather than write a long blog post, I rambled about my art goals in a video instead. Did I meet last year’s goals? What are my goals for 2017? Watch on to find out!
The Short Version:
2016’s Summary of Art
My Favorite Piece of 2016: Lady of November
2017’s Art Goals:
- Finish the Ladies. I have 5 masks and paintings to do. I can do this!
- Refine Patreon, make it a bigger part of my life.
- Try crowdfunding again. Coloring books are the first order of business!
- Return to conventions. Aiming for one convention per quarter, either live or mail in.
- Finish up my NaNoWriMo novel. Kalara was so much fun not to finish the story and share it!
- Monetize the Monster Girls with stickers, coloring pages, enamel pins, etc.
- Create video reviews for The Muse’s Library.
- Try to get outside of social media with my art. Make local contacts.
- Study fundamental anatomy and color theory. Make a study schedule and stick to it!
- Be gentle with myself! Don’t let disappointments crush my confidence. Stop and enjoy life!