EDIT: I’ve updated the Casual Mentorship after some feedback. Now with more bang for your buck! Also added a more in-depth explanation of exactly what the Portfolio Review and Art Marketing sessions would involve.
Last year, I tentatively opened up the Creative Consulting section of my website. Now, I’m excited to roll out Mentorship slots via my Patreon reward tiers! I’ve had a few requests from other artists who wanted to have a deeper educational experience than my painting critiques, which I offer via redlines and paint overs. I’m currently offering two types of mentorships:
The Casual Mentorship
You will receive:
- A monthly personalized 30 minute long Portfolio Review OR Art Marketing Consultation (EDIT: changed this previously from being a one-time session). You may also pay for additional sessions separately (see my rates here).
- A single paint-over per month for your work in need of critique! Additional paint-overs can be purchased separately (see my rates here). A narrated video of your critique will be recorded and uploaded privately for you to view at your leisure on my YouTube channel. Paint-over videos will be fully detailed, providing advice and study resources. See an example of how detailed my critiques can be here.
- A .PSD of your paintover which you’re free to use as a base will also be sent to you!
- I am YOUR personal Art Cheerleader! I’m at YOUR disposal when you need advice! E-mail me any time and I will give you advice on studying, resources, and other art-related topics.
The Full Mentorship
You will receive:
- A monthly personalized hour long Portfolio Review OR Art Marketing Consultation. You may alternate which one you prefer each month.
- Up to three paint-overs a month for your work in need of critique! A narrated video of your critique will be recorded and uploaded privately for you to view at your leisure on YouTube. Paint-over videos will be fully detailed, providing advice and study resources. See an example of how detailed my critiques can be here – http://angelasasser.deviantart.com/critique/.
- You will also receive a .PSD of your paintover which you’re free to use as a base.
- Just like the Casual Mentorship, I’m at YOUR disposal when you need advice on studying, resources, etc.!
EDIT: What are the Portfolio Review and Art Marketing Sessions?
The Portfolio Review and Art Marketing sessions would be hour long online chats that we have together via Hangouts or Skype to discuss your needs during the mentorship. The Portfolio Review would focus on your art and any concerns you have related to your work and techniques while the Art Marketing session would be mainly focused on your business and marketing efforts.
If there happens to be time left after we’ve discussed the primary topic, we can always talk about other things, but I like to keep the sessions focused on a primary concern so as not to overwhelm us with information.
In addition to the mentorship perks, you’ll receive a slew of other goodies I’m offering via Patreon that come with my Mentorship reward tiers, including wallpapers of my art, monthly tutorial videos, and more! See the Rewards section of my Patreon page for the full details on what other rewards are included.
I’m only offering a limited number of slots right now so I can make sure that each student will have the dedicated attention they deserve, but this may change in the future, should this venture prove successful! For those who might be new to my work and would like to know more about my credentials, you can read more about my experience here.
Have any questions or comments? Feel free to comment on this journal or email me!